The Best Protection You Can Get When You’re Ready to Buy A House Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent…
As you know, buying a Tampa Bay area property can be a big investment.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching.
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right Tampa Bay real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one?
Does it even matter who you use as your buyers agent? After all, any agent can drive around and show you houses… right?
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some choose their friend who has their real estate agent license or that person they saw in the newspaper thinking that “All real estate agents in Tampa Bay are the same“.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent in Tampa Bay could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more