A Bit About Us
Our team of personable, honest, fun and detail-oriented individuals always strive to help our clients succeed with each and every real estate transaction. Out Fast was created with a different approach in mind by individuals who are natives of the Tampa Bay market!
We guide others through the challenging paths of real estate with ease and care making it a fun, enjoyable process. We want to leave others better off than when they first met us! We will always work in a cohesive environment with others around us to make it a win-win for everyone!
We want to empower our clients to enjoy the process of renting, buying or selling.
We work within our 5 Points of Culture to make sure that everyone who interacts with Out Fast Realty & Investments team members has a positive, lasting impression.
Our 5 Points of Culture
+ Commitment to Excellence
- As the saying goes, “We only get one chance to make a first impression.” Let’s make it a good one.
- The written word. It should be clear, concise, and directly to the point. Let every word tell.
- Use WE vs I. Using “we” signifies you are a representative of an organization larger than yourself. The use of “I” can connote ego.
- Be professional when the situation calls for it, and likewise, feel free to be casual in the right circumstances. Use your emotional intelligence here. However, when in doubt, err on the side of professionalism and conservatism.
+ Honesty & Integrity
- Together we do the right thing even when no-one is watching.
- When we make mistakes, we own up to them and bring possible solutions to the table.
- Our reputation is built upon the honesty in our personal and professional lives. Our clients know we have their best interests at heart even if it isn’t the most financially beneficial for us.
+ Teamwork & Co-Opetition
- An effective team understands that open and honest communication, both good and bad, is essential for everyone to gain trust with each other. Constant communication and updates is what makes us work more efficiently.
- We respond with a “YES”, we can attitude.
- We’re a team of service-oriented individuals who work hard and do whatever it takes to help each other succeed.
- Our unique skills can be harnessed by focusing on what we’re great at and leverage others that have more skill in areas we lack in.
- When one person wins, we all win, a revolving door of success allows us all to win and win BIG.
- Avoid “talking down” to others.
- When a decision is made that is not in line with your recommendation, simply move on. Don’t take it personally. It does not reflect negatively on the value of your input.
- As a team we are excited and passionate about what we do.
- Our enjoyment is apparent in how we handle all situations.
- Don’t take ourselves too seriously, have fun.
+ Gratitude & Abundance
- Acknowledging the GOOD that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.
- You cannot bless others with a closed fist nor receive a blessing without open hands.
- When you are grateful, fear disappears, and abundance appears.